1. Christmas was made illegal in Massachusetts in 1659.
2. Dogs are forbidden from riding in ambulances.
3. Roosters may not go into bakeries.
4. In Marlborough, squirt guns are illegal to be bought, sold or owned by anyone.
5. Gorillas are not allowed in the back seats of cars.
6. It is illegal to hang a vending machine on a utility pole.
7. At a wake, mourners may eat no more than 3 sandwiches.
8. It is illegal to scare a pigeon.
9. Defacing a milk carton is punishable by a $10 fine.
10. It is illegal to take a lion to the movies.
11. Tomatoes may not be used in the production of clam chowder.
12. It is illegal to eat peanuts in church.
knoji.com & dumblaws.com