Six Flags Celebrates the Magic of the Holiday Season
Free Admission Opening Weekend with a Donation of a Toy!
Six Flags New England—the Holiday Capital of New England, launches its annual festival – Holiday in the Park on Saturday, November 23. More than one million dazzling lights, beautifully adorned Christmas trees, thrilling rides, enchanting shows, and state-of-the-art decor create the perfect magical atmosphere this holiday season. Holiday in the Park will run weekends and select days from Saturday, November 23 through Wednesday, January 1, 2020.
To kick off this year’s festivities the park will be hosting the largest Holiday Toy Drive in New England. Guests are invited to donate a NEW and unwrapped toy valued at $25 or greater in exchange for a FREE ticket to holiday in the park. Offer is valid one ticket, per person, per donation. All toys will be donated to the YMCA of Greater Springfield and distributed to low-income families throughout the Pioneer Valley.
New for the 2019 winter season, guests will experience more lights and holiday magic than ever before. The park will introduce an all-new larger than life walkthrough illuminated structure standing at over 13 feet high. Guests will also be able to entertain their pallet with the all-new prime rib dinner served with a baked potato and vegetables. The park will also boast new holiday-themed games, holiday festive treats, and prizes for kids of all ages.
HOLIDAY IN THE PARK Highlights:
· 13-foot walk-through gift boxes that light up
· More than 30 rides including Batman, THE RIDDLER™ Revenge, THE JOKER™ 4D Free Fly Coaster and the all-new HARLEY QUINN™ Spinsanity
· More than one million dazzling LED lights
· Visits with Santa and Mrs. Claus
· Festive holiday treats, including turkey sandwiches, soup in bread bowls, candy cane funnel cakes and more
· 30-foot walk-through ornament with thousands of glittering red and white lights
· A 50-foot Kringle Lane Tree with a nightly Tree Lighting Spectacular at 5:00 p.m.
HOLIDAY IN THE PARK EVENTS:
· Spread the Joy, Give A Toy- November 23 & 24 (Free admission with a toy valued at over $25+. All donations will go to the YMCA of Greater Springfield)
· Coats & Fun with Square One-December 1 (Free admission with a donation of a NEW winter coat. All donations will go to Square One.)
· Ice Fest: December 7 & 8- The coolest place to celebrate the holiday season in New England with epic ice sculptures, ice bar, and festive holiday spirits!
· Winter Solstice Sock Drive- December 21 (Receive park entry for only $20.19 with a donation of a new pack of WARM socks! All donations will go to the Springfield Rescue Mission)