**I attended a hosted event at Ace Archers in Foxboro, Ma. They have generously provided the prize for the great giveaway posted below! As always, all opinions are my own.**
I was recently invited with a group of my blogging buddies to try our hand at archery. It has been years since I picked up a bow and arrow! I knew I would be rusty and be lucky to even hit the target. Luckily, Ace Archers took us step by step.
We began our class getting to know our instructors/owners Tom and Cathy, we moved on to learning about the equipment, SAFETY (top priority at Ace Archers!), proper stance, what line to shoot from, and how to aim.
Once we chose our quivers, bows, arrows and arm guards we were set to shoot! As I expected, I started out shooting to the outsides of my target, but s the night went on I was very close to a bulls eye. The real fun was when Tom added balloons to our targets. It was great to brush up on my archery skills for a few hours.
Spending a few hours togehter at the range would make a great family day/night out, date night, non-profit groups, corporate event, bachelor or bachelorette party, or birthday party.
Definitely put Ace Archers on your “to-do list” for this summer!
- No experience is necessary! Ace Archers offers a comprehensive range of instruction for all levels, from first timers to tournament archers!
- Ace Archers is family owned and operated, and staffed by USA Archery Certified Instructors.
- Reservations for open shooting are not required, but recommended.
- Open range time is $14/hour includes equipment rental included or $12/hour if you have your own.
- Children must be aged 8+.
- Great for birthday parties, corporate events, bachelor/bachelorette party at Ace Archers!
- Classes range from Beginner to Tournament level, private classes are also available.
- Ace Archers has a full pro-shop where they sell & service all archery equipment.
- Located at 131 Morse St, Foxboro, MA
Enter to win 4 hours of range time with equipment rental included from Ace Archers! You can use all 4 hours for yourself or spilt it: a group of 4 can each shoot for one hour together, bring a friend and each shoot for 2 hours, etc… Must be age 8+.