*Disclosure: This post is in partnership with The International Golf Club and Resort the content and opinions expressed are our own. We are proud to support and promote local events and businesses. We have been compensated with complimentary brunch for our time and to supply an honest review*
Having brunch with Santa is a great way to celebrate the holiday season! We recently treated our family to this beloved holiday tradition; at The International Golf Club and Resort.
The International is a 700-acre sanctuary of natural beauty and championship golf courses, situated in Bolton, along with their own boutique lodge/conference center and signature restaurant, The Fireplace Room.
Upon arriving at the International, we were welcomed with complimentary valet parking, coat check, and two large holiday craft tables with a variety of activities for the children. After checking in with the hostess, we were shown to our table.
The brunch (located in the Grand Ballroom, decorated with jolly holiday decor) featured a superb buffet selection, gourmet desserts, and festive holiday music performed by Dale LePage and the Manhattans.
The Merry Menu Details:
– Carving Station with Roasted Sirloin & Roasted Honey Ham with Maple Mustard
– Make-your-own Omelet Station with Traditional Accouterments
– Applewood Smoked Bacon & Maple Sausage
– Home Fries
– French Toast with Seasonal Berries
– Bagel, Lox & Local Fruit Preserves
– Muffins, Pastries & Toastables
– Greek Yogurt, Granola, and Dried Fruit
– Fruit Salad
– Chicken Marsala
– Haricot Vert with Herbs & Caramelized Onions
– Deconstructed Salad Bar
– French Toast Sticks
– Baked Mac n Cheese
– Chicken Tenders and French Fries
– Steam Broccoli
– Fruit Salad
– Apple Fruit Cobbler with Cinnamon Crème
– Assorted Cakes, Pies & Holiday Cookies made by In-House Pastry Professionals
– Ice Cream Sundae Bar
The kids (and I) were really looking forward to diving into the dessert bar after our meal!
Once our bellies were full it was time for Santa to arrive!! This by far was one of the best Santa experiences we have had! Santa was kind, caring, and took his time to chat with each of our four children. We did not feel rushed, had plenty of photo opportunities, and the kids and Santa talked about what was on their wish lists this year. Each child received a wrapped gift from Santa!
We highly recommend Brunch with Santa at the International Golf Club and Resort. We look forward to attending for years to come!